CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight review!! No spoilers though...

I absolutely, positively loved Twilight! Of course it was not better than the books. But, that was to be expected. And some of the special effects were not up to par. But, who cares! It's budget was only 38million, or something. I loved all of the cast, they did an awesome job. Especially Robert Pattinson as Edward. :) Love him. So that's all that I'm going to say. I loved it and I'm going to see it again this weekend. haha

5 comments:

sTaCiE said...

Twilight was so amazing!!Last night was a blast!~ I'm so gald we went all together!

Tara said...

I am so glad you liked

Andrea Harper said...

I REALLY liked it. I even loved Rob Pattinson as Edward (kind of a shocker for me!). He really did SO good! I was pleasantly surprised, although disappointed in some areas. (I won't say incase someone who is reading this hasn't seen it yet) But I knew it would be that way since no movie could live up to that book. I'm actually going to see it again tonight. Long story, but not complaining :) But last night I was literally running on no sleep and dying with a head cold. So I'm hoping I'll enjoy it EVEN more tonight. WOO HOO!

Ben and Natalie said...

Hey Natalie- I found your blog through Aly's so I hope that you don't mind. Your little Luke is so cute. I am excited to see the movie too but I am waiting for my mom to come and visit in a few days. :)
-Natalie Jacobs Summerhays

The Lichtie Family said...

Me heart Twilight. Although, I am so pissed that Alice sucks. She is such a cool character in the book, but the actress is horrid. The whole "mirrors, there are lots of mirrors" scene makes me laugh. And, does Jasper have to act so constipated? Whenever you wanna go again, you just ring me up.