CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Oh I love my little Batman. Halloween was great this year. Well Luke actually went trick or treating with his Dad. But, our family did our Halloween party the week before. It's always so much fun with all the kids dressed up. As soon as Luke puts on this costume he is in character, and doesn't get out until he takes it off. It's hilarious. He even talks like Christian Bale does in the movie.
My new job is going great. Luke is still liking school... for the most part. He will be turning 5 in less than a month. It's crazy, I'm going to have a 5 year old. He is so sweet, and he has the biggest heart. And he is freakin hilarious, everything that comes out of his mouth makes me laugh. Especially when writing my dad a note telling him to watch out for the storm troopers, then saying I love you, in the name of Jesus Christ amen. What a sweetheart.
I'm off to Vegas for the weekend for my friend Carlee's birthday. Excited to get away, but I will miss my little man.
Glad the election is over, and I'm very happy with the outcome. (that's all I'm saying, I'm off politics for a while :) )
Oh and I'm going to see Twilight the movie at midnight next Thursday.... I will be so tired the next day at work, but it will be worth it. I can not wait for this movie! It's gonna be awesome.

5 comments:

Meg said...

So Paper Planes was playing when I got to your page and it just brought me back to the insanity of the cabin trip this year...hmmmmm...crazy. Love Luke as Batman the Dark Night. He is awesome. Thanks for everything and I am excited to see Edward next week with you =)

Dellany Higby said...

Luke is the most charismatic little guy I have ever known! What five year old do you know stays in "character" with his Halloween costume? Hehe. I loved playing WOW with him, and I couldn't even keep up with the things he would pull out of that brain of his! What amazing kiddo you have. And his letter is simply fantastic. I'm jealous you are going to vegas! Sounds fun, and don't drool in the movie theater, you will catch diseases... errr so I hear... errr maybe just made that up.

The Lichtie Family said...

Love his little costume. We had a batmen trick-or-treater and I said "oh, cool - Batman!" and he said "I am not Batman - I am the Dark Knight". I almost peed. I am going to try and read Twilight before Saturday - but I make no promises. That's it. I love you, amen.

Katie Corbridge said...

Are you kidding me? Luke is the cutest little stud ever! I was just thinking about when everyone was over at my house and Luke so sweetly went and got your purse for you – he could barely carry the thing, but was so cute in trying to do so! Love the batman costume – too cool!

Andrea Harper said...

Oh my gosh, I died looking at that picture! And then hearing that he stayed in character the whole time...did not surprise me! He kills me. Funniest kid ever. I can't believe he is 5. Crazy!

Are you just peeing your pants that Twilight is tomorrow? Well, tomorrow at midnight, but still. WOOT! I'm hoping it delivers....we'll see. Mucho love