CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 23, 2008

Summer is finally here...

I have mixed emotions about summer finally being here. On one side I'm way excited and on the other, it's freakin hot out! I guess I'm never happy about the weather... whatever. :)
So I went camping again this weekend, I am really starting to love it. I could go every weekend. Other then that not much going on. Luke and I have been enjoying going to movies, playing outside, and just hanging out. He is such an amazing kid. I learn something new from him every day.
Check out my countdown to Breaking Dawn... I'm way too excited for this book. I can't believe it's less than 40 days until we find out that Bella becomes a vampire. :) haha ok I only wish. I love Edward... I'm done being a dork.
Hope everyone is having a fantastic summer!!

5 comments:

Aly said...

Love you two! Love your countdown. I am so excited as well. She better become a vampire. I don't think stephenie meyer would do that to me. hee hee

Andrea Harper said...

You are my best thing right now...how much do I love that you have a countdown to the book? Cuz you know I've thought about it. I too am totally set on Bella being turned, but something tells me it won't go so perfectly as this:
Bella and Edward get married
Bella and Edward do it
Edward turns Bella
They live happily ever after.

I have a bad feeling about this book. I have SO many theories. Too many, I'm a loser. But I'm comforted in knowing that you are too.... :) Ha ha.
Oh, and you BETTER be at Haley's this week....I'm not opposed to using violence.

The Lichtie Family said...

Yup, that last part could have been in Spanish. I know I really need to get into those books, but I am a lazy, lazy person. Best be seeing you Thursday!! Oh, and I told Meg that if you guys wanted to share a month, you could do either September (your month) or November (her month) and give the other one to Dell cause she couldn't do April. Happy days. I was remembering the other day when I used to tease you about Kurt Cobain. Ahh, those were the days.

Dellany Higby said...

Oh man, so you hosting the nerd convention sometime soon? You can be the president and Annie can be your leading lady. HEHEHE I love you! Summer is not as great as I once remember, the heat makes me sick, the sun gives me wrinkles, and it's just too bright all the time...? ha. Luke is such a phenomenal little boy. Love you guys!

~Natalie~ said...

Your not a dork at all...I love Edward too! I love these books. I decided I wanna boyfriend thats a vampire. Now that's being a dork, but I really do. :)
Camping sounds like so much fun! We really need to get together Nasty!