CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 23, 2008

Luke's first camping trip...

Last weekend I took Luke on his first camping trip. I know, weird huh? I would have never thought I would've been the one to take him. Not that I don't love going camping, but usually I can only handle about one day and I don't love getting that dirty :) We had so much fun. My friends loved having him there. We went fishing, shooting(that part he absolutley loved, don't worry, my friends were very careful) ate hot dogs and made smores. I loved our little getaway. Can't wait until I can take him somewhere again. He is the best kid, and I have so much fun with him.
As you can tell I only have one song on my playlist... man I love this song. I get so excited when the itunes commercial comes on. I can't wait until the album comes out. Ash, I know you said you don't really like Coldplay anymore, I think you should give them another chance. :)

7 comments:

The Durham Project said...

You guys are good campers. We'll have to go out shooting soon. My Browning is a hankerin' for some heat.

Andrea Harper said...

So fun. Luke is seriously the funniest kid. I bet the made the trip so much mor fun than if he wasn't there! He is seriously constant entertainment. Glad you had a fun trip!!

Ashley said...

Wait, are you saying I don't really like them anymore because of the comment Mom relayed to you over the phone? I said I don't really listen to them anymore. And I'm liking that new song. Their last album was no "A Rush of Blood to the Head," but there were a few bright spots.

They're coming to SLC in November.

Luke is darling here, as usual.

Can't wait to see you.

Dellany Higby said...

That picture makes my heart melt! When did your son become a little man?? Where does the time go?

Andrea Harper said...

Hold up...you might be camping this weekend with Meg? Unacceptable

Katie Corbridge said...

He's such a boy in that picture! What a cutie! You're a good Mom to take him camping even though you're not crazy about it:)

The Lichtie Family said...

Yes! I am glad someone else is in love with that song as much as I. Steve yells at me every time the commercial comes on. I wanted it on my playlist so badly, but I had to wait like a week for it to be on there, cause it was so new. Cheers to you and Mr. Martin.