CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 19, 2007

Sorry it's been awhile....




Yeah so i know it's been awhile. I haven't had much going on that was worthy of a post. My life is so good right now... but to be honest it's kind of boring. Well besides everything that happened to my friend Meg. I'm just glad she is alive, it made me realize that all my problems in life are small and ridiculous. And it made me realize how much i love Luke, my family and my friends.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear ya, Nat. We love you too!

Anonymous said...

We're all in this together, aren't we? You're great.

Ashley said...

Cute pic!

Elizabeth said...

Life is pretty good for us. I love your little man.

Aly said...

Oh how we love Luke. I am so grateful to have you as a sister nat cat.
Love you.