CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Aren't we a cute family??????

My dad has done it again.... another really good picture. Even though i'm in it i still like it. Ha Ha. 

Tonight i went out to dinner with Meg, Marybeth and some of my old high school girlfriends. We had a good time and it was really fun to catch up with them. Some of them were missing (Brooke you are in trouble) other then that it was really fun. I guess starting January we are going to get together once a month. So that should be fun. It's nice to have some more girlfriends in my life. 
Luke's birthday is Monday and I'm really excited. I can't believe I'm going to have a four year old. Life goes too fast. I love him more then anything. He is my best friend. 

12 comments:

Elizabeth said...

You two really are the cutest family ever. And I'll get a playlist going soon...don't worry.

Anonymous said...

I love you two. You guys are the greatest. I can't believe you are going to have a 4 year old. And next year he is going to be 5. Hold the phone. That is nuts.

The Durham Project said...

I love that Super Hero, Luke. His mom's pretty nice too!

sadie said...

sassy earrings girl!
p.s. was you hair always that dark? my memories of you are a little lighter.
i know this is a weird thing to say, but luke looks like he has the nicest skin.

Tony and Erica said...

Happy Birthday Luke!! We thought about you all day! I love that picture of you two. Hope that 4 yeat old had an awesome birthday!Anthony says come play at his new house..

Ashley said...

I'm sad I missed the birthday! I hear it went well. Love the cute picture. And in a totally unrelated bit of information, I think I inadvertently bought the same coat at Express. Don't hate me.

~Natalie~ said...

That is such a cute pic of you and Luke. I took a dang cute pic of Luke today at Stacie's. I'll post it on my blog for you to see.

Anonymous said...

How are you?

The Bonham Family said...

Natalie- It's Jen McRae Bonham! I just wanted to say olah to you and let you know how beautiful you are, you little boy is a handsome little man! I hope you had a wonderful birthday and all your birthday wishes have come true!

Miss Lisa, Mom,or Nana as my bitty bums call me said...

Hey Natalie
I love this of you two what a cute mommy and that Luke well hes a doll you are two peas in a pod
Luv ya Lisa

Dellany Higby said...

Adorable!!!!!!!!!!
check out our blog, dellanytremaynehigby.blogspot.com
love ya!

Katie Corbridge said...

This is the sweetest picture! Luke is so cute!I love seeing you guys!