CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 7, 2007

My first blog.... I hope this will get Aly off my back :)



I'm finally blogging!!!! After many confrontational conversations with Aly. :) I'm sitting down and figuring out how to use this thing. I'm always on myspace talking to friends. It will be nice to be caught up on what the non myspacers are doing.

Luke is so amazing. Everyday he surprises me on how grown up he is getting. I can't believe he is almost four. I love him so much.

9 comments:

Aly said...

There is a little Paul Durham in the making. What a cute kid and great photography assistant!

Aly said...

Oh yeah baby. It's about time. You are going to be just obsessed as I am with it! That picture of Lukie is so dang cute! We love that little guy so much. By the way that other comment was from Chris!

Heidi Berry said...

Thanks for coming to the blessing yesterday. We love you two. Luke is the cutest boy- he is the best!

The Durham Project said...

Love the blog. You guys are the best!

Aly said...

I can't wait to see many more. Wahoo. Love you guys

Anonymous said...

Natalie, it's me sadie, aly's friend. i hear you are scoping my blog. well i always scope yours too. feel free to check it out any time.
i feel like i am an extention of this family. i get to hear all about you guys.
i can't believe luke is that old already. that means i have lived in Cali a loooooong time.
okay, this is long now.
maybe i'll catch your lerking one day.
:)

sTaCiE said...

Hey nat way cute blog! Luke is so dang cute!! I'm glad you have one.I'm still learning i'm not very good with computers. :)
Stacie Lefranc

~Natalie~ said...

Hey Nasty D.!
Your blog is so cute. Good job!!! I kept looking at it to see if there were any updated pictures, glad that you've added. I love Luke's little comments that he gives. He always get a laugh out of me when I see him at Stacie's.

Kristen said...

Natalie, I think Aly had a little coaxing in most everybody's blog. You're family cracks me up!!!