CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Aly tagged me... she's so gansta! Ha Ha

Ok so Aly tagged me.... I'll try and post six interesting things about me. But i don't really have 6 people to tag. Oh well.

1. One of my biggest pet peeves is trying to think of interesting things about myself or things i like to do. For example when i was in school i hated more than anything to introduce myself and say three things i liked to do. Or something like that.

2. Justing Timberlake saw me do an booty shake dance in the hall by the elevator at Hotel Monaco. I did get a little smile out of it. LOL

3. I love bubble gum ice cream from Baskin Robbins. Minus the actual gum. Well i liked Aggie's ice cream version better, but since they are gone Bakin robbins will do.

4. My guilty pleasure tv shows are: The hills, Rock of Love(not on anymore) project runway, america's next top model. And there are many, many more. :)

5. I love more than anything having Luke sleep with me at night, even though he probably should be sleeping in his bed.

6. I love listening to music, and i wish i could all day long.

Yeah they really weren't too interesting... but i'm tired and it's been a long day. :)

2 comments:

Aly said...

I liked that you played my friend. I totally forgot all about the Justin Timberlake thing. So funny. Love you.

Heidi Berry said...

I feel like I know you so much better now. I still can't think of 6 things to write about myself. You did a good job. Love ya and I'm excited to hear about your trip!